The Hopewell Valley Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing art awareness and appreciation in the greater Hopewell Valley. We celebrate “art in the everyday” by cultivating all types of creative exploration and artistic expression. Through community collaborations, events and art-based initiatives, the Arts Council highlights our local talents and enriches the cultural and creative lives of our community with artistic events and major initiatives.
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- News and Social Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artists and Artist Inquiries: email@example.com
- Membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contributors, Sponsors and Donors: email@example.com
- Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers and Volunteering: email@example.com
- Press and Website Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopewell Valley Arts Council / PO Box 145, Hopewell, NJ 08525 / 609-281-5881
- Capital Health
- Pennington Library
- Pennington Farmer’s Market
- Howell Living History Farm
- Friend of Hopewell Valley Open Space (FoHVOS)
- Hopewell Valley Municipal Alliance
- Mercer County 4H Fair
- Pennington Business & Professionals Association (member)
- Hopewell Business Association (member)
- Mercer County Division of Culture & Heritage
For more, please check out our mission statement.
- Engage, support and expand the existing rich and diverse artistic community in the Hopewell Valley;
- Nurture and foster creativity in the Valley;
- Support local artists and artisans and showcase the breadth of talent that exists in the Hopewell Valley;
- Increase appreciation and accessibility of the arts to the public; Shine a spotlight on the fun, celebratory, and accessible-for-all aspects of art;
- Explore, expand and enrich opportunities for arts education for the residents of the Valley;
- Create a vibrant, well-funded arts organization that builds community, encourages involvement and supports cultural needs;
- Fund programs, events, and community spaces that support the visual, performing, musical, literary and culinary arts in the Valley;
- Make the arts accessible to all members of a diverse community, specifically addressing traditional barriers to participation such as disability and financial limitations; and
- Connect and collaborate with neighboring art and cultural organizations and opportunities.
We’d love to hear from you! Are you interested in participating, volunteering, donating, or any other involvement? Please contact us!