The Amazing Pumpkin Carve
The Amazing (Drive-Thru) Pumpkin Carve is back!
Wed, Oct 6 to Sun, Oct 10
Woolsey Park, 221 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road
Titusville, NJ 08560 (Hopewell Township)
40 colossal pumpkins will be carved and electrified by the area’s most talented artists and displayed in a beautifully illuminated drive-thru all from the comfort and safety of your vehicle!
Plan Your Visit
WHAT TO DO
pull up in your car and
receive an event program (available Thurs-Sun)
drive along the family-friendly entertainment zone
be wowed by forty massive creative pumpkins in illuminated tents
listen to live or DJ’ed music throughout the weekend
MORE! Visitors will receive a free mini-pumpkin while supplies last.
Vistors must remain in their own vehicles.
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (stay tuned for schedule)
Amazing Pumpkin by Michael Davies
HV Arts Council 2020 Pumpkin Carve – Jeff Brown, Carver In Action
Hours & Tickets
$25 per vehicle
No oversized vehicles permitted.
Pumpkin Viewing Hours
Wed Oct 6: 7pm to 10pm
Thurs Oct 7: 5pm to 10pm (earlier open time)
Fri, Oct 8: 7pm to 10pm
Sat, Oct 9: 7pm to 10pm
Sun, Oct 10: 7pm to 10pm
Note: Cars in line by 10pm will be admitted.
Purchase tickets at the gate or in advance.
Amazing Pumpkin by Aleece Davis
Growing List of 2021 Carvers
John Woodard ~ Susan Roseman ~ Caroline Hall ~ Aleece Davis & Jill Thomas ~ Jodi Walker ~ Kate Eggleston ~ Michelle Clark ~ Daniel Clark ~ Elice Slafka ~ Danyelle Lala ~ Janis Blyne Paul ~ Joyce Vollmer ~ Sarah Bernotas ~ Kathleen Sheehan ~ Charlie Yeh ~ Stanley Saperstein ~ Michael Davies ~ Matt Derby ~ Jonathan Connor ~ Lenora Kandiner ~ Anne Nixon-Ellery ~ Barbara DiLorenzo & Jonathan Fisk ~ Lori Johannson ~ Curtis May ~ James Kelewae ~ Jennifer Stevens ~ Poppy Sangthong & Peter Buruschkin ~ Darrell Tuomari ~ Jeff Brown ~ Carol Gorham ~ Elizabeth Massa ~ John Goeke ~ Danielle Deering & Molly Revie
Interested in volunteering to work the ticket booth or some other fun job? You can pick the day and time that works for you!
Our AMAZING 2021 Sponsors
We are so grateful to the sponsors of the Amazing Carve – every year, but this year in particular with the financial strains being felt by the HV Arts Council and our small business sponsors. The show could not go on without their support. Please help us pay it forward by supporting those who support our community with your patronage. Thank you!
PUMPKIN CARVER INFORMATION
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST in being an Amazing Pumpkin Carver!
Since safety is our first concern – for our carvers, our visitors and our staff – this year’s event will be held as a beautifully illuminated drive-thru once again this year. Visitors will view your awesome creations from the safety and comfort of their cars.
- Carving day is Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
- Each carver will be provided with a giant pumpkin positioned on haybales, a 10×10 tent, and electricity as in previous years. Carvers may arrive at 9:30am and may come and go all day.
- Tent areas must be cleaned up by 6pm.
- Last minute tweaking to adjust for evening lighting must be completed by 6:45pm since cars will begin entering at 7pm.
- Each carver or carving team will receive a $150 honorarium.
- Carvers must be at least 12 years of age. Any carver between the ages of 12 and 18 must be on a team with a parent or guardian. Due to social distancing, the maximum team size is two carvers. No other visitors will be permitted on-site during carving day.
- Masks will be required when walking outside of your tent. If you carve as a team, it is your responsibility to select a partner from your social safety circle or be sure to quarantine prior to working together in close proximity.
- The Carve will be open to the public during evening hours and viewed from 10 feet away; so ILLUMINATION and lighting is more important than ever!
Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email letting you know if you have been accepted. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-281-5887, with any questions.
PLEASE READ THE 2021 CARVER RULES & EVENT DETAILS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION BELOW.