The Hopewell Valley Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing art awareness and appreciation in the greater Hopewell Valley.
We celebrate “art in the everyday” by cultivating all types of creative exploration and artistic expression, and encourage us all to see the beauty inherent in the simple and ordinary parts of day-to-day life. Through community collaborations, events and art-based initiatives, the HV Arts Council highlights our local talents and enriches the cultural and creative life of our community.
- Engage, support & expand the existing rich and diverse artistic community in Hopewell Valley;
- Nurture & foster creativity in the Valley;
- Support local artists & artisans & showcase the breadth of talent that exists in Hopewell Valley;
- Increase appreciation & accessibility of the arts to the public;
- Shine a spotlight on the fun, celebratory, & accessible-for-all aspects of art;
- Explore, expand & enrich opportunities for arts education for the residents of the Valley;
- Create a vibrant, well-funded arts organization that builds community, encourages involvement & supports cultural needs;
- Fund programs, events, & community spaces that support the visual, performing, musical, literary & culinary arts in the Valley;
- Make the arts accessible to all members of a diverse community, specifically addressing traditional barriers to participation such as disability & financial limitations; and
- Connect & collaborate with neighboring art & cultural organizations & opportunities.
Carol Lipson, HVArts Council Executive Director
Craig Lieboff, HVArts Council Board Member